There is hardly any other product that combines human emotions and first-class technology like the automobile. Eight of the top 10 companies in the German automotive industry already rely on Materna for digitization.
We love Automotive and IT!
The digital transformation is creating new challenges and opportunities for the entire automotive industry. According to a KPMG study, networking and digitization are already the top trends in the industry over the next ten years. The future growth potential of the automotive industry lies in the digital ecosystem involving mobility. This is where the race for tomorrow's customers is already being decided today.
This is what makes Materna stand out
- We are a growing company with highly trained and motivated employees.
- We focus on sustainability and align our values and goals to the long term.
- We greatly appreciate the intensive exchange with universities and vigorously promote future topics in our Innovation Center.
What we have done for others
A new dealer portal has improved communication between head office and the sales and service branches at Mercedes Benz Vertrieb Deutschland. This automobile manufacturer has introduced a central content management system (CMS) for communications between the headquarters and the dealerships and branches.
We love automotive and IT!
Our services for automotive and IT
Materna's offering ranges from agile digital solutions for the emotional customer experience to fully automated service processes that extend deep into data centers and the cloud. Agile software development and operation in DevOps mode on the basis of scalable, flexible cloud infrastructures are the order of the day for all customer journeys. Build the bridge to your bimodal IT with us and increase efficiency both for your traditional IT processes and for new, agile applications and systems. Make the digital service journey a lasting experience for your customers and employees with services and solutions from Materna.
Materna offers consulting and technology for process digitization and optimizes every single process step within your company. We make sure that your processes are designed end-to-end. This starts with customer interaction and continues through to the qualification of your employees and the orchestration of Microservices from your suppliers and solution providers.
Our key topics for automotive and IT
- Networked digital customer journey and efficient processes, e.g. portals and after-sales solutions
- Virtual and augmented reality, e.g. for customer service and the further training of your employees
- Agile DevOps and cloud scenarios for IT transformation
- End-to-end monitoring of applications, services and customer transactions
- Professional control of IT service processes from the vehicle to the data center
- Solutions for cognitive IT and chatbots, e.g. for customer service processes
- Blockchain e.g. consulting and innovation workshops
- Online data acquisition in the vehicle and in production (Internet of Things)
- Technology consulting and solution development for connectivity (eSIM, 5G, LPWAN)
- SAP Supply Chain Execution (SCE) with transportation management, event management and warehouse management
- SAP S/4HANA e.g. system landscape transformation, consulting and global rollouts
Our global network of technology partners for automotive and IT
We rely on strong partners and create added value. Our technology partners include: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Automation Anywhere, BMC, Cisco/AppDynamics, CoreMedia, e-Spirit, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and ServiceNow.
A selection of our automotive references
Accelerate processes in global customer service
Configuration management as a driver of modern IT
Automated roll-out of mission-critical applications
OneSAP for globally integrated processes, data and systems
MAN Truck & Bus
Quickly back on the road with professional after-sales management
Migration in IT service management – reaching goals on the basis of good planning and teamwork
Global data migration – fast and secure as a managed service
Faster IT configuration for uninterrupted workflows
Do you have any questions?