About our partnership with CoreMedia
- Our services for CoreMedia products and solutions
- Solutions based on CoreMedia technology for public administration
- Additional framework solutions for CoreMedia technology
- A selection of our references for CoreMedia technologies
Materna has been an established Platinum and Certified Partner of the CMS specialist, CoreMedia, since 2003. Our numerous accredited consultants have in-depth knowledge of the CoreMedia Studio and CoreMedia BluePrint suites.
Our services for CoreMedia products and solutions
Materna assists with the quick, flexible and demand-oriented implementation of IT solutions for your company communication. Modern web content management systems (web CMS) provide the technological basis for cross-media and cross-channel, structured, comprehensive and integrated management of all content relevant to company communication.
Materna specializes in the implementation of
- Global brand sites
- Multi-site platforms
- Staff portals and intranet solutions for internal company communication
We are a full-service provider and a full-service agency for digital enterprises. Our services range from online strategy through design and front-end development to implementation, data migration and the operation of web-based solutions.
Solutions based on CoreMedia technology for public administration
With the Government Site Builder (GSB), the federal government’s content management solution, all government authorities have a standardized content management system at their disposal. Materna implemented the solution on the basis of CoreMedia technology on behalf of the Federal Office of Administration and adapted it to the requirements of the federal authorities. Our experts will assist you with the quick, flexible and demand-oriented implementation of web solutions for your authority communication. There are more than 250 websites based on the Government Site Builder so far.
Additional framework solutions for CoreMedia technology
Materna also has extensive knowledge of other components based on CoreMedia technologies. This puts us in a position to significantly reduce any gaps between CMS product functionalities and project requirements. Well-known components include Rapid Web Solutions (RWS) by Materna and CoreMedia Blueprint.
Materna’s Rapid Web Solutions comprise a range of standard components for all non-industry-specific functions found in internet and intranet solutions. These include:
- a ready-to-use document model for structuring editorial content
- navigation, layout and design, plus controls
- form construction kit to simplify the creation of online forms
- full-text and advanced search
- workflows for editing activities, newsletters and checking external links
With the help of Rapid Web Solutions projects can be shortened by up to 80 per cent compared to products run purely on the basis of CMS products.
The ideal partner to implement your CoreMedia projects
Having carried out a large number of projects on the basis of CoreMedia products, we have accumulated a comprehensive knowledge pool for planning, implementing, rolling out and operating the solutions. Materna often acts as general contractor, overseeing and coordinating all of the project partners, such as agencies, hosting providers and the manufacturers themselves.
Regular professional advancement and training sessions by the manufacturer ensure that our consultants are constantly up-to-date. This means that we can always take the latest developments into account in our customer projects.
A selection of our references for CoreMedia technologies
In the last few years Materna has overseen more than 250 projects based on CoreMedia technology. Here are some of our most important customers in this field:
- Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy
- Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- Federal Ministry of the Interior
- Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Bundesrat (Federal Council)
- Federal Office of Administration
- CLAAS KGaA mbH
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung - statutory pension scheme
- Deutscher Wetterdienst - German Met Office
- Press and information office of the federal government
- Robert Koch Institute
- Signal Iduna Group
- Techniker Krankenkasse
- Technisches Hilfswerk
- Wincor Nixdorf AG