Microsoft and Materna – Business partners designing modern IT workplaces
- Our services for products and services from Microsoft
- Services for Microsoft System Center
- Services for infrastructure management
- The ideal partner for implementing Microsoft projects
- Some of our references with Microsoft technologies
Microsoft-technologies are deeply embedded in today’s business world and usually form the backbone of office and communications structures in small and medium-sized companies as well as in large corporations. They are also playing an increasingly important role in the implementation of cloud scenarios. Materna has been a Microsoft Technology Partner for more than ten years now. Right now Materna’s partnership with Microsoft includes five Gold and five Silver competencies. Based on this in-depth expertise, we accompany our customers on their way through the many-layered and complex requirements of corporate IT.
Our services for products and services from Microsoft
Materna is specialized in designing and implementing Microsoft projects, application development based on .NET and on personnel services using Microsoft technologies. We can help you to set up your workplace of the future and to manage your IT-based workplaces.
1. Services for the Workplace of the Future
Microsoft’s SharePoint delivers a platform for collaboration within companies. This includes document management, personnel and teamwork matters, workflows and the basic provision of information e.g. using staff portals. In this way, work processes can be optimized and harmonized, different applications can be integrated and editorial content can be published. Ask Materna if you need help with the implementation of the workplace of the future:
- Communication (web content management)
- Process digitalization (workflows and specialist applications)
- Scenarios for application integration
- Technologies: SharePoint and Lync
2. Services for the management of IT workplaces
Services for Microsoft System Center
Materna combines their many years of experience in IT service management with Microsoft technologies. This puts Materna in a position to configure all components in the System Centre with a comprehensive approach and to integrate them in existing infrastructures. Materna ensures that all components right through to presentation level are integrated in the existing landscape.
In order to simplify and automate the complex tasks in IT administration, Materna has developed a solutions package to complement the Microsoft System Center. This comprises a self service portal, which maps all the provisioning activities according to roles from a web-based view, customized consulting services and several pre-configured modules. These can be used immediately but can also be adapted to the individual requirements of each IT department. Modules are already available for roles management as well as for provisioning user resources, group resources and computer resources.
Services for infrastructure management
- Consulting, roll-out and operation of Microsoft products
- Design and implementation of IT infrastructure projects for software distribution and central administration of Microsoft products
- Design, implementation and maintenance of AD domains including administration and operating concepts
- Workshops for the fields of SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS), Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) und Private Cloud, Management und Virtualization Deployment Planning Services (PVDPS
- Technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, SQL
The ideal partner for implementing Microsoft projects
Customers benefit from the comprehensive experience Materna has gained in its Microsoft projects in companies and the public sector. Materna provides a full service from the initial advice through to operations. In particular Materna has comprehensive know-how in scenarios with heterogeneous technology landscapes in which not only Microsoft technologies are deployed. Our knowledge is both of a technical nature (DNS, domain structure, OU structure, Exchange structure, .Net, SharePoint etc.) and of an organisational kind (administration concepts, naming conventions, user concept, policies and group guidelines).
Some of our references with Microsoft technologies
- General Vicariate of Aachen
- BAW Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute
- Civitec - Association for Municipal Information Processing
- German Pension Insurance
- IT Centre State of Baden-Württemberg (IZLBW)
- Plan International Deutschland e.V.
- Municipal Administration Heidelberg
- T.I.K. GmbH
- Verlagshaus E. Holterdorf GmbH & Co. KG