Business Consulting IT
Our experts will advise you on how to maximise your IT’s contribution to adding value to your organization and on how to make it more efficient. Our focus is on delivering comprehensive IT service management with service orientation, process optimization and automation.
Delivering efficient and target-oriented services
Your IT is not just a means to an end anymore and having stable IT infrastructures and applications is simply not enough. The current focus is much more on ensuring that your IT services add value, and that they make your whole organisation significantly more efficient. This is all possible by deploying comprehensive IT management which is in direct dialogue with the business itself.
Your IT can be an enabler
- It can enable completely new business processes to emerge.
- It can support what is already well-established.
- It can digitize or completely replace less efficient processes.
Materna will help you with:
- Assessments (maturity level assessments)
- Gap analyses
- Implementing and optimizing processes (with or without new tool implementation)
- Selecting supporting tools
- Coaching and training
- Awareness and communication
- IT security
Our services for business consulting IT
- Using our scalable consulting methodology, we provide a flexible approach to your requirements – for everything from large scale IT service providers to IT departments in medium-sized companies.
- Our services range from providing strategy advice for CIOs and heads of IT departments and delivering classic IT service management processes, to optimizing processes at team or department level.
- Our services can be complemented with training and certification in ITIL environments, all carried out by accredited trainers,
- Our consultants have many years of experience, well-proven specialist knowledge and are certified in the latest process models, current standards and established frameworks (ITIL, COBIT and ISO 20000) as well as in our own collection of best practices which we focus on in our consulting methodology.
IT process and organisation consulting services at a glance
The IT-Check module forms the foundations of the Materna consulting package. We use this IT-Check to give you, at management level, a complete overview of your IT systems. We put you in a position to identify areas where action is required, or which are ready to have their potential developed.
We help and advise you on creating an IT concept to optimize or set up your IT service management system. We base this on specified targets. Using creative methods such as design thinking we help you to work out precisely what your targets are. Core topics here include IT services, processes and roles, organisation and IT security.
Suitable organisational structure, key figures and control mechanisms ensure that you achieve your goals. As the impacts of changes in a company’s organisation and culture are often underestimated in IT projects, we help you to handle such organisational changes and advise you on topics such as awareness and communication.
Modern ITSM tools often exceed requirements. Orientation to standards such as ITIL and ISO 20000 is mandatory nowadays. In order to increase efficiency and to minimize risks, the IT has to work according to the paradigm of “as close to the standards as possible”. We advise you on how to design your processes as individually as necessary and ensure that ITSM tools are not “bent out of shape” and are still capable of being released.
Enterprise Service Management
Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is what is needed when the service catalogue covers more than just the IT as ESM solutions digitalize business processes above and beyond the IT as well. We can help you here too, e.g. with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Materna is behind it
Transforming an IT organisation with ITSM and ITIL
How is it possible to organise 1,200 IT-staff working in one data centre and approx. 140 different office locations so that they can deliver standardized and controllable IT services to 28,000 other staff? The State Fiscal Authority for North-Rhine Westphalia has reconfigured its IT organisation with the help of a project for process transformation and is now oriented to ITIL.
Topic: State Fiscal Authority North-Rhine Westphalia
Do you have any questions?