Government Site Builder
Government Site Builder is the federal administration's content management solution (CMS). More than 200 productive websites are based on Government Site Builder.
Content management solution
The Federal Administration's content management solution (CMS)
- The CMS with special solution modules for public administration
- Responsive design for optimized display on all end devices
- BITV support for editors
- No licensing costs for eligible authorities
- Commissioning via framework agreement possible
- Continuous further development and maintenance by the ITZBund
- Efficient hosting service in the ITZBund
Functions of Government Site Builder
- Preview function in GSB editor
- Government Site Builder (GSB) is equipped with everything you need for a modern and user-friendly website and efficient editorial workflows.
- You can easily adapt the CMS to your individual needs and simply connect it to other systems.
- Extensive configuration options without programming knowledge are supporting layout or CSS adjustments, for example.
- Two lines of products available: GSB/CoreMedia (most current: GSB 7.2) and GSB/OpenSource (most current: GSB 10)
- Responsive website layout, responsive newsletter
- New, intuitive operating concepts in the web editor
- Numerous individually adaptable modules
- Accurate, error-tolerant and high-performance search engine
- Single-point-of-administration in the admin portal
- Simplification of complex editorial activities through configurable editorial processes
- Real-time website statistics in compliance with data protection requirements
- Alternative feedback options to maintain a dialog with website visitors
- Interoperable through open, standards-compliant interfaces, e.g. for integrating cloud services