Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
These software robots imitate the human interaction that usually takes place with an application and can work with the normal user interfaces. This has the advantage that no special interfaces are needed. RPA bots can carry out tasks on their own without any input from a member of staff. Alternatively, it is possible just to delegate parts of a task to a bot as your virtual assistant. RPA bots can collate unstructured content, validate data and move data without requiring API interfaces. This technology makes it possible to automate simple recurring tasks to free up staff for more important tasks.
Your added value with Robotic Process Automation
Fewer errors and improved quality
More efficiency and productivity
Automation increases productivity and growth
Robotic process automation can help in three key areas
- Collecting data, e.g. from websites and unstructured content
- Validating data; RPA follows simple business rules to validate structured data
- Moving data: no APIs required; RPA behaves like a person who is entering data; supports desktop or server automation
Our solutions for digital assistants
Digital assistants take care of routine tasks in the context of your daily work processes supporting your company’s digitalization strategy as well. Software bots form the basis of the assistants. We show you which advantages you can generate by deploying digital assistants.
Our services for introducing Robotic Process Automation
- Process consulting and process design
- Onboarding workshops
- Implementing Robotic Process Automation
- Monitoring and controlling
Why choose us?
- We are a market leading service provider in the field of IT service management and service integration and management (SIAM) (ISG Provider Lens Germany 2019 SIAM/ITSM).
- We have comprehensive know-how in automation, orchestration and service management.
- We have partnerships with market leading technology providers: Automation Anywhere, BMC, IBM und Micro Focus
Our technology partners
BMC TrueSight Orchestration
Automation Anywhere (with integrated AI)
Micro Focus Operations Orchestration (OO)
Comparison of RPA and API integration
Both robotic process automation (RPA) and automation via APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) have advantages and disadvantages. This table provides an overview of the most significant characteristics of each.
||Code does not need to be adapted.
||Code has to be adapted in some circumstances.
||Frontend-oriented: changes to input masks and such can lead to errors.
||Backend-oriented: functions executed with high reliability.
||Changes to processes can be made simply and without specialist knowledge.
||Changes to processes can only be carried out by specialists and with considerable effort.
||Generally good, as long as only simple processes are automated for each instance.
||Optimal, even with high workloads.
||Low, as less specialist expertise required, and implementation can be carried out quickly.
||High, as projects are often quite complex, and a high level of expertise is required.
Do you have any questions?