Successfully Mastering Change Management Projects
Changes and innovations can cause upheaval and seriously impact the performance of an organization. When a major change is scheduled, professional change management will assist you with a range of strategies to present the idea and its organizational objective in ways that will inspire and motivate your customers and staff. Our project and change management consultants will guide your organization through structured projects and change processes to deliver a successful change management initiative.
Comprehensive Project and Change Management Expertise
Materna implements complex developments and IT projects for customers in industry and public administration. Besides scrum and Kanban our experts apply the project management methods of PRINCE2, IPMA/GPM and PMI. We are particularly experienced in program and multi-project management. This includes all of the planning tasks involved in overseeing, managing and steering a number of related projects simultaneously. We also provide support with tenders, project coordination and advice on suitable project management methodologies. If requested, we will assess your project management readiness and perform quality audits.
Making a Success of Transformation and Change Projects
Initiating change is a difficult but inevitable undertaking that every organization has to navigate from time to time on top of running its core business. Deadlines and scarce resources intensify the pressure on decision-makers, so keeping employees in the loop often becomes a low priority. Where change processes are concerned it is important not to muddle through alone but to draw on the services of a professional consultant who can bring a positive momentum to the change process with the necessary know-how and creative ideas.
Change Management Projects
Materna is your expert partner, for example in:
- the implementation of a digital strategy
- the introduction of new technologies and work practices
- changes to your service portfolio
- reorganization of the company, or
- major personnel changes in the management and leadership of a company
Change Management Communicator
Materna’s solutions as a Change Management Communicator
- Organizational consulting and transfer of requirements to established change models
- Conception of measures and channels for the internal communication of the process
- Design, creation and implementation of training programs and materials to prepare employees
- Provision of a project team for design, consulting, project management and media production
- Provision of a digital communication portal for all employees
How to address change processes in eight steps
3: Communicate goals and strategies
4. Identify possible stumbling blocks
5. Empower and adequately inform employees
6. Measure and demonstrate success
7. Stabilize the change process
8. Initiate sustainability
Reference project change management: communication strategy for Evonik
Evonik is one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies. With facilities in 24 countries and 33,500 employees worldwide, networked cooperation is the cornerstone of its successful projects.
The Evonik Collaboration Suite, comprising Outlook, SharePoint, Skype for Business and IBM Connections, was introduced with the objective of simplifying digital collaboration among teams across the organization.
Materna worked with Evonik to develop and implement a communication strategy that explained imminent changes in a comprehensible manner, illustrating benefits and presenting sound arguments to win the endorsement of staff.
With new explanatory films, three educational magazines, 70 YouTube-style training videos and over 50 live webinars, not to mention information graphics and decision trees, Materna developed target group-specific communication to transfer information effectively.
Do you have any questions?