IT Service Management
With IT service management, IT organizations provide the best possible support for business processes in the company. With several hundred successfully completed projects, Materna is the leading consulting and implementation partner.
Strategically positioned and value-adding IT
Materna has been successfully implementing IT service management solutions for many years. We have in-depth, cross-industry knowledge of processes and organizational structures for the optimized planning, provision and monitoring of IT services. Take advantage of our comprehensive portfolio of services for the introduction and optimization of IT service management solutions.
Materna's analysis, IT process and IT organization consulting, and implementation of IT service management processes and technologies are based on proven ITIL and ITIL light (FitSM) standards. This allows IT processes to be continuously checked and optimized. The ISO 20000 standard also makes it possible to objectively measure and certify the ITSM on the basis of an internationally valid standard. To keep the big picture, we always follow a holistic approach.
Our technologies for your IT service management
Strategic IT service management (ITSM)
Benefits and added value with ITIL and IT service management
- Continuous review and optimization of IT services
- Orientation towards tried and tested regulations and standards such as ITIL and ISO 20000
- Cost reduction, quality improvement, more transparency and customer satisfaction
ITSM services Materna
Professional ITIL and IT service management from Materna
- Design and planning of IT service management processes with a holistic view of the organization, specific requirements and necessary technologies on the basis of the "Service Excellence" consulting method
- Modular consulting method "Service Excellence" for service management. The method serves the targeted professionalization of IT organizations and is also an ideal support for the structured preparation of an ISO 20000 certification. "Service Excellence" is based on many years of experience with IT processes, comprehensive technical know-how and numerous own studies and customer surveys.
- Organizational change management projects
- ITIL coaching from analysis and conception to implementation and operation of your IT service management solution
- Evaluation of IT service management technologies
- Comprehensive know-how with ITIL disciplines and functions (service desk, incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, configuration management database (CMDB), service request management, service level management, etc.)
- Conception and implementation of service catalogs
- Conception and establishment of a functioning service level management including reporting
- Development of sourcing strategies and support of transition projects
- Integration and implementation of software and hardware
- Accredited ITIL trainings: Materna is accredited by PEOPLECERT as an official ITIL training provider and trains up to ITIL expert level. The ITIL training courses are aimed, for example, at employees who actively shape service management processes in their organization.
International Norm ISO 20000
The ISO 20000 standard provides a standardized procedure for checking whether an IT organization has successfully implemented the best practices for IT service management defined in ITIL. This internationally recognized standard is a neutral seal of approval and thus a very good proof of quality for the customer or user.
- ISO 20000 certified consultants
- Support in all phases of ISO-20000 certification
- Continuous and individual support from project start to successful certification
- Support during the follow-up audits
ITSM light (FitSM)
FitSM: lightweight standard for ITSM
FitSM is the new European standard for lightweight IT service management, making it an ideal introduction to an IT service management system. It was created according to the design principle "Keep it simple! Therefore FitSM is ideal for smaller organizations.
Materna offers the FitSM consulting package especially for IT organizations in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as in municipalities. We apply our process model to introduce an IT service management system according to FitSM in twelve steps. We carry out all twelve steps in the form of consulting services, workshops, coaching, interviews and assessments and conclude with accompanying documentation.
Tool and process implementation
Optimization of ITSM projects with tool and process implementation
As part of your tool and process introduction, we support you in the introduction of new technologies and tools and the associated changes to your processes. We provide you with procedures for rolling out the supporting tools. Components of our procedures include checklists and a structured sample project plan with quality gates.
Our proven, ready-to-use generic process model is based on many years of practical experience. It supports the design and creation of a roll-out process and role model as well as the ITSM tool. The rollout is simplified and the realization and implementation costs as well as the risks in the project process in terms of effort, budget and schedule are reduced.