Northern Europe (m/f)
|Job ID:||MI00772 (Please include the ID in your application)|
|Work from:||Oslo (Norway), Home Office (Please indicate your preferred choice in your application)|
As one of the worldwide most famous suppliers for airports and airlines, Materna offers its Integrated Passenger Services (IPS) solutions for automated passenger handling at the airport. Our team of certified IT specialists, project, sales and marketing professionals provides customer-oriented, professional, and secure solutions for all passenger stations from check-in through baggage drop-off desk to boarding. Under the motto "Simplifying the passenger's journey", Materna meets the needs and challenges of airports and airlines and helps you organize and, above all, simplify all processes of passenger handling. At the same time, passengers are offered the best possible service.
Would you like to help us develope innovative solutions? Then join our Materna team!
Send your application to Dominik Mizdrak at email@example.com.
Reinforcement of the sales teams of the Business Line Mobility in international sales within Northern Europe.
- Direct sales of our product portfolio "Integrated Passenger Services" with focus on Self Bag Drop solutions
- Acquisition and management of accounts in the aviation sector with focus on airlines and airports within Northern Europe including Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland
- Analysis and identification of customer requirements as well as assessment of the implementation option based on the total portfolio of Materna ips
- Identify and implement cross and upselling potentials within existing accounts
- Costing and preparation of complex proposals, tenders and contracts involving several subcontractors
- Presentations of products and offers to clients as well as at trade fairs and congresses
- Preparation and execution of sales negotiations
- Responsibility for sales and earnings figures of the supported projects/customers
- Market, industry and trend monitoring and their communication in the product team
- Accompaniment of project implementation in cooperation with the project team to ensure the project's success
- Cultivated appearance associated with strong communication skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and creativity and teamwork
- Good negotiation skills
- Personal responsibility, structured way of working with pronounced customer and service orientation
- Fluent command of Norwegian and English, language skills in Swedish, Danish, Finish and other foreign language skills are an advantage
- Strong willingness to travel
- Degree in business administration or similar and/or several years of sales experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in sales, preferably at international level
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Good network to airlines and airports
Working at Materna
Our strong sense of community and cooperation and the friendly atmosphere are the overriding characteristics of working together at Materna. Professional success and interpersonal relationships are both considered to be important. The people who work here are highly motivated and feel a strong commitment to the company.
Your colleagues at Materna work on exciting customer projects, where every single member of the team can develop their own personal potential and can often surpass their own expectations. This leads to that special feeling which goes with being a member of Materna. Working flexibly and independently are key characteristics of project work at Materna.
What we offer
As a company with flat hierarchies we can get on with things independently of any corporate regulations or shareholders. In this we stay dynamic and flexible and maintain our personal company culture, which both our customers and staff experience and appreciate on a daily basis.
Our staff’s knowledge is one of the most important factors behind our success. Based on our personnel development strategy, we help every member of staff to develop individually, sustainably and with clear targets. Employees discuss which training and continuing education is most appropriate for them in an annual orientation and development interview with their supervisor. This is deeply embedded in the Materna career model which we use to show each member of staff how they can develop their prospects systematically by taking part in appropriate training programmes. The Materna career model ensures that each individual can further their career based on their own skills and performance and that everyone is supported according to their individual abilities and aptitudes.
Should you have question, please contact:
Information & Communications
Phone: +49 172 2961680