Team Leader Software Development
|Job ID:||MI00775 (Please include the ID in your application)|
As one of the worldwide most famous suppliers for airports and airlines, Materna offers its Integrated Passenger Services (IPS) solutions for automated passenger handling at the airport. Our team of certified IT specialists, pro-ject, sales and marketing professionals provides customer-oriented, professional, and secure solutions for all passenger stations from check-in through baggage drop-off desk to boarding. Under the motto "Simplifying the passenger's journey", Materna meets the needs and challenges of airports and airlines and helps you organize and, above all, simplify all processes of passenger handling. At the same time, passengers are offered the best possible service. Our detailed portfolio can be found here: www.materna-ips.com.
Would you like to help us develope innovative solutions? Then join our Materna team!
Send your application to Lieselotte Neste at Lieselotte.Neste@materna.de.
Materna GmbH is striving for a sustainable expansion in the development of its .NET based Self Service Bagdrop application. We are looking for employees who support us in software architecture design, software development and conceptions based on the Microsoft technology stack. You will be responsible for
- Managing the roadmap development as well as the project development
- Resource management
- Coordination of quality assurance and documentation
- Good knowledge in management and handling of projects and the current project management tools (MS Project etc.) and MS Office applications
- Good knowledge in C#.NET, WPF, XAML, MS SQL Server, MVVM, Unit Testing
- Fluent command of Norwegian and English, language skills in German are an advantage
- Degree in computer science or similar and/or several years of experience
- Experience in common development methods and tools with a strong Microsoft focus
- High level of customer orientation and communication skills
- Structured and methodical approach, high level of team orientation, commitment and creativity
- Personal responsibility, structured way of working and service orientation
Working at Materna
Our strong sense of community and cooperation and the friendly atmosphere are the overriding characteristics of working together at Materna. Professional success and interpersonal relationships are both considered to be important. The people who work here are highly motivated and feel a strong commitment to the company.
Your colleagues at Materna work on exciting customer projects, where every single member of the team can develop their own personal potential and can often surpass their own expectations. This leads to that special feeling which goes with being a member of Materna. Working flexibly and independently are key characteristics of project work at Materna.
What we offer
As a company with flat hierarchies we can get on with things independently of any corporate regulations or shareholders. In this we stay dynamic and flexible and maintain our personal company culture, which both our customers and staff experience and appreciate on a daily basis.
Our staff’s knowledge is one of the most important factors behind our success. Based on our personnel development strategy, we help every member of staff to develop individually, sustainably and with clear targets. Employees discuss which training and continuing education is most appropriate for them in an annual orientation and development interview with their supervisor. This is deeply embedded in the Materna career model which we use to show each member of staff how they can develop their prospects systematically by taking part in appropriate training programmes. The Materna career model ensures that each individual can further their career based on their own skills and performance and that everyone is supported according to their individual abilities and aptitudes.
Should you have question, please contact:
Information & Communications
Phone: +49 231 5599-308