Solutions for BMC technologies
Materna is one of the leading partners of BMC in Europe. Benefit from our experience from several hundred successfully implemented projects based on BMC technologies.
Professional partner for the implementation of your BMC projects
Take advantage of our extensive expertise in the selection, consulting and introduction of BMC technologies – the leading provider of digital service management. Our consultants have several years of practical experience and work on the basis of standardized and practice-proven procedures. They are ITIL-certified and are also very familiar with related IT management topics. Our project managers master both classic project management methods and agile development methods.
Take advantage of the benefits of a full-service provider and benefit from our consulting, implementation, support and training services. We implement your individual requirements on the basis of standardized and practice-proven procedures.
Our most important topics for BMC technologies at a glance
BMC Helix Innovation Suite
Digital service management platform for business and IT processes
Helix Innovation Suite is BMC's new technology for digital service management. Learn in our workshops and hackathons how you can take advantage of this new technology.
BMC Helix Innovation Suite is based on a completely new technology stack. With this, BMC creates a second technology branch in addition to its long-established platform, which is currently available in versions 8.x to 9.1. BMC's technologies cover all requirements for a tool for the management of IT processes and IT services.
With Helix Innovation Suite BMC extends its platform for digital service management: In addition to the familiar IT processes, a central workflow engine therefore also forms other business processes, such as those from HR, finance and sales uniformly from your IT becomes more agile and faster.
With Helix Innovation Suite, developers and users will be able to create customized and intelligent apps in the cloud much more easily. The new BMC technology provides a rich portfolio of intuitive design tools, REST APIs and a library of reusable components.
BMC Service Management and ITIL
Simplify your complex IT
Digital enterprises need dynamic service management that covers mobility, cloud, social platforms and Internet of Things. Progressive digitization requires networked, digital services and platforms in a hybrid technology environment.
As a long-standing BMC partner, Materna has successfully implemented hundreds of customer projects with BMC's service management products. Our customers include many stock exchange (DAX) listed corporations as well as medium-sized companies and public authorities. Our experts advise you on strategy, processes and technologies. We take over the technological implementation and integration and then support you in training, maintenance and managed services for your applications.
Our portfolio includes the following BMC solutions:
- BMC Remedy Service Management Suite incl. Smart IT
- BMC Digital Workplace (formerly myIT)
- Remedy ARS (Core)
- Discovery (formerly ADDM)
- Atrium CMDB
- Atrium Orchestrator
BMC Data Center Automation
Sustainable IT automation
Materna offers a broad portfolio of powerful solutions for IT automation in an agile and efficient IT based on BMC technologies.
Data centers are the core of every IT system. Data center services must run without any friction losses and fully independently. Only then can the IT organization concentrate on innovation and further development instead of investing time and money in recurring activities. This enables IT to offer transparent, fast and high-quality services.
The key to this is IT automation. IT automation is the basis for the path to a digital infrastructure platform. This platform is necessary for IT to transform itself into a digital service provider. Well-functioning automation is a continuous, barely visible process. However, if the automation is faulty, image loss, unexpected costs and reactive behavior inevitably follow.
Materna offers an integrated automation concept that is designed for sustainability. For this purpose, we either design individual automated supply chains within existing IT silos or offer a complete cloud stack that spans all silos of an IT organization. Our BMC certified automation experts have access to a variety of tools and capabilities. This enables your IT to act quickly and efficiently and to generate the greatest possible added value for your business.
Our portfolio includes the following BMC solutions:
- BMC TrueSight Server Automation
- BMC TrueSight Database Automation
- BMC TrueSight Orchestration
IT Operations Management and Cloud Cost Control with BMC TrueSight
With Materna and BMC solutions for cloud cost management and service monitoring, organizations increase the performance and availability of services in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- BMC TrueSight is an AIOps platform based on machine learning and analysis. With BMC TrueSight organizations optimize their IT operations and improve the quality and performance of digital services. The solution is designed for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. TrueSight analyzes data from monitoring, service desk and infrastructure (on-premise, private and public cloud) and applies automated analysis to predict performance problems. This enables IT organizations to accelerate root cause analysis, dynamically allocate capacities and reduce the average solution rate.
- With BMC TrueSight Cloud Cost Control organizations take control of multi-cloud environments. TrueSight provides an overview of current and projected costs on a monthly and annual basis. In general, different views of cloud resources (e.g. costs, usage) are categorized and displayed. The tool compares on-premise and cloud costs, identifies resources that can be operated more cost-effectively in the cloud and searches for the appropriate cloud services for your own requirements in terms of resources. In addition, the most costly resources, applications or services are displayed and additionally how divergent usage behavior affects costs and which resources were not used. Overall, this makes it possible to optimize capacity utilization and costs using "What If" analyses. Organizations save costs while making optimum use of resources and receive the most important information for management at a glance.
BMC TrueSight Cloud Security
Early detection and resolution of security and compliance issues
BMC's TrueSight Cloud Security integrates compliance and security testing into service delivery and cloud operations and automates troubleshooting. Your governance processes are improved and risks are reduced.
BMC TrueSight Cloud Security is a SaaS-based service with a flexible architecture using configurable connectors and extendible rules. Security assessments and elimination of potential threats to public cloud services such as AWS and Azure are already taken into account in the course of development (DevOps approach) so that changes can be made before release. Compliance, security and governance can be achieved even against the backdrop of new components that cannot be influenced, such as Docker Containers and AWS Cloud Trail.
New services must be available as quickly as possible and increasingly complex workflows must be reliably executed. Companies have to recognize production delays early despite many interfaces, sources of errors and roles.
BMC Control-M automates workloads on all systems and applications, in the public or private cloud, in your own data center or anywhere simultaneously. Control-M creates and monitors the workflows on all systems of a company from a uniform control point. Control-M is a scheduling system that allows processes to be controlled in a certain order, according to a certain schedule and according to a calendar across different systems and platforms. Control-M gives IT managers a uniform view of their heterogeneous system landscape. As a Platinum Partner of BMC, Materna introduces Control-M as a company-wide, central automation tool. Materna offers all services for Control-M from initial installation to version upgrade